Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dada is the Funnest!!!!
Sweet Kisses...for ME!!!

God has blessed even our little ones with such great friends.



Yummy...this Coke is awesome!!! Just kidding..it's just water!!!




Fun Times!! I love a puppy hat!!!


Why does my Mama do this to me every month??? When will it end???
Does everyone like my ears??

Merry Christmas!!! I am 7 Months old.


Such a sweet and happy baby!!!


Don't let the face fool ya...Baby Jacob know what he is doing when it comes to his "POOFS"!


Having fun with Dada


Potting soil is so yummy...I think that I will taste it multiple times a day.



How in the world could I not be head over heels in love with this child??
God is good!!!


Guess who is crawling????

Maggie wants to get in the tub with Baby Jacob. Every night when we give him a bath she comes in the bathroom and hangs her head over in the tub. Silly dog.

It is pretty obvious that I look like my Dada, but I am silly like my Mama.

8 Months Old and Crawling!!!!


This is an older picture, but I love those two bottom teeth.

Sweet Love for My Mimi
Daddy Mac and Momma Mac gave me my first pet dinosaur for Christmas!!! It roars, sings, and best of all I can ride on him.





Mamaw and Papaw Gaddy are too good to me and everyone else for that matter!!! Just salt of the earth kind of people


Maggie (Gigi) is so patient!!!
Happy Valentine's Day












Today was Baby Jacob and Kendall's first date. They had a great time holding hands and playing. The menu for the night included milk, apples and apricots, and mashed potatoes. It was super fun. We had a great time cooking out at Kellye and Chet's house. ps--I'm being tutored on this whole blog thing...hopefully, there will be more to follow! Happy Valentine's day to all!

No comments: