Thursday, February 19, 2009

For the last 9 months...



I know that I am a little behind on the entire blogging world!!! So I decided I would upload some pictures of baby Jacob from day 1 until through 9 months. It is so crazy that my sweet baby boy is 9 months old. Where does the time go?? I have tried to make a point to savor every moment with him because I know one day he will be 18 years old and off to college.

Side note-he better go to college!!!

Then Ben and I will look at each other and wonder how it went so fast. What am I saying...we already do this!!!!
So here are a few or many of my favorite milestone pictures. Hope you enjoy. There are tons...but 9 months of life has happened that I have not been blogging about. Just consider yourself caught up.PS- going forward with this blogging thing...a few things you need to know about my writing style.
1. I write like I talk!!!
2. I am a terrible speller. 3rd grade spelling bee at South Pontotoc made that point very clear!!!
3. I hate grammar rules and will probably break many of them with this blog...mostly because of number 1.

One of my dearest friends is an English teacher in Southaven and I am going to go ahead and apologize to her publicly. Sorry MKR. If she knew my password I guarantee that she would break into my blog and correct my writings. True story.Hope y'all have a great day.

PS-There is the sweetest picture of baby Jacob’s Mimi (Ben’s momma) and it will not load. It is one of my favorite pictures.
I will figure out this “adding pictures” and in the right of order…sometime.




































































































































10 comments:

Buse Family said...

girly you better add the BUSE family www.thebusefamily.blogspot.com
anyway Baby Jacob has turned into such a little man... love all the adorable pictures and the blog is cute!!

rina c. said...

Happy you finally decided to join the blogging world!
Baby Jacob is growing up so fast! You've gotten off to a great start! Keep it up!!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!! welcome to blog land!!! so happy y'all have a blog... i will check back often b/c i know it will be entertaining =)jacob is so stinkin' cute! i need to meet him in person...
thanks for sending me the email!

im going to add you to my friends list on my blog!

The Cross Family said...

Liz so proud of you for blogging 9 months in one day...whew. I found you from Mary Katherine...the blogger queen. So now I can stalk your family and waste time on the computer :)

bec-bec said...

I finally got to see him in the skunk outfit!! I am so glad that you finally started blogging!!! I was a blogger way before I was a facebooker!!!! HA HA! You have to add jackbeetle on your page!!! jackbeetle.blogspot.com!!! That baby is just so precious!! I love looking a the pics!!:)

The Warren Clan said...

hey wild woman!!! your blog looks great!!! baby jacob is adorable!!! love all the pics. hope you guys are doing great.

katie ray said...

hey liz! so glad you are blogging! i love all the sweet pics and can't believe how big jacob has gotten!

The Flynn Five said...

Welcome to the blog world. You are doing a great job. Jacob is precious!

dgable said...

Hey Elizabeth. He's so cute. I'm adding you to my list so I can keep up with your family.

Witcher Family said...

So glad you're on here now! You better add us to your site too and tell Jacob that he and tripp will have to play soon!!
www.witcherfam.blogspot.com
www.2911creations.blogspot.com