Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a few more..




Wonder what they are thinking about each other???



Jacob is learning to pull up.
I can imagine it goes like this in his little head.

Step 1 Grab onto the little table that sings





Step 2: Pull up with all the strength I have in my little arms...my legs help too.





Step 3:

Woo Hoo I did it!!!





Meet George-E, Baby Jacob's best stuffed friend. He loves him very much. Ben will ask Jacob to find George-E and Jacob will stop what he is doing, find the stuffed monkey and give him sweet kisses. It is a precious sight!!!

My baby is growing up right before my very eyes!!! How is this happening??

Visiting with our sweet family that we only get to see every few years!!! We love you!!!


More family pics...aren't they precious???


Sweet baby Jacob playing outside while we were doing some sprucing up in the yard. Thank you Big Buddy and Mimi for coming and putting your green thumb touches on our yard.
Y'all are the best!!!


Dada got a brand new ride!!! A lot of people in our neighborhood drive their golf carts around the circle and chat with all the people that are out and about. Well, we don't have a golf cart so I asked Ben if we could ride our new RIDING lawn mower around that circle and visit with our neighbors. Guess what he said. ha,ha.

1 comment:

jene.beavers said...

I can't believe my precious nephew had to wear that stupid hat. Really?? I thought you and Ben had better taste than that!!